Now you can get the same instruction as Karen offers in classes in her office online! These courses contain the same materials and coursework as Karen's office classes. These classes are taught by Karen online using Zoom. When you sign up for these classes, you will receive instructions on how to download the Zoom application and the class ID and password for the class.
Thursdays, July 23, 2020 - September 10, 2020
Call 860-665-8024 between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM Eastern Time
Your ABILITY to manifest is directly related to your ability to bend positive energy towards what you desire most.
After years of my clients asking for this class, it is finally HERE!!!
In this fascinating class, you will learn: How to ask for what you want so that your prayers are received!
- Why Spells work and why they fail.
- How to sidestep problems, using simple spell work, in the workplace and in your personal life.
- Protection spells that will guard against negativity.
- Love & Money Spells to help you live your best life!
- How to work with the cycles of the Moon
- How to use a regular deck of cards to enhance your spellwork
- How to use The Tarot in spells.
- How to use your subconscious mind to facilitate getting what you want and need most!
8 Weeks total. This online class size will be held to 15 persons maximum, so call today to reserve your spot. Call 860-665-8024 between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM Eastern Time to reserve today!
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your seat in this class.
- When: Thursdays, July 23, 2020 - September 10, 2020
Evenings: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- This Class will be held online. After you sign up, you will be given instructions on how to download the Zoom app for your phone, tablet or computer, you will receive the class code and a password.
- Cost: $300* per person.
- Class size: 15 persons, maximum
- Sign Up: Call Readings By Karen at 860-665-8024
between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time to enroll
You must provide a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your seat in this class
* Ask Karen about her class payment plan. Deposits and class fees are non-refundable.